What does the Business SA Partnership mean for our Members?
The partnership between Business Victor Harbor, the City of Victor Harbor and Business SA is unique and the first of its type in South Australia. It was born out of a need to provide support services to local businesses in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Business SA is South Australia’s Chamber of Commerce and industry and peak employer body. They exist to help you grow your business, save you money and watch your back.
Business Victor Harbor current members (prior to July 1) benefit from FREE membership with Business SA, paid for by the City of Victor Harbor for 12 months until the end of this financial year to the value of $450 per member.
The membership tier is aimed at small to medium enterprises and includes a range of business support services with Business SA’s team of qualified and experienced industry experts. The following is what is included in your Business SA membership:
- Unlimited access to the Business Advice Hotline (BAH)
- Complimentary 30-minute Sustainability consult
- Complimentary 30-minute Recruitment consult
- Complimentary Export Documentation consult
- Complimentary Business Migration consult
- Invitations to exclusive networking events
- Member pricing across Business SA products and services
- Complimentary 30-minute IR, WHS and Injury Management Consult
- One additional complimentary PAYpack* (two in total)
- Access to Business SA boardroom and meeting rooms (plus hotdesk for regional members)
- Media Training package
- Access to Business SA Webinar Media Room hire
Business SA events provide you with excellent networking opportunities. Their range of products and services also include training programs. Other offerings include the South Australian Young Entrepreneurs Scheme, the Entrepreneurs Programme and Business SA also run a free Business Hotline for all members.
Business SA can also assist you with queries, advice and resources around COVID-19 and help you understand your workplace obligations in relation to Modern Awards, classification of employees, rates of pay, general human resources matters, disciplinary, termination and more.
Should you wish to discuss your membership with Business SA, they can be contacted on 08 8300 0000 or at [email protected] or contact Business Victor Harbor Business Support Executive Renee Ancell on 1300 404 574 or at [email protected].