Small Business Financial Counsellor (SBFC) Stuart Wilson has expanded his service area to include the Fleurieu Peninsula. Stuart will be working with the clients of Steven King, who has recently moved on from RBS due to family commitments.
Stuart has previously been working with small business owners in the Adelaide Hills and will continue working across both regions.
“Small businesses are important. They build a sense of community, create employment and provide opportunities for youth – they’re the fabric of local economies. After working extensively in commercial and institutional finance, I am enjoying getting back to my grassroots and assisting small business owners to thrive by ensuring the client’s banking needs and financing costs are the best achievable”Stuart Wilson
RBS Small Business Financial Counsellor
Fleurieu Peninsula / Adelaide Hills
The Small Business Financial Counselling (SBFC) program is modelled on the successful Rural Financial Counselling Service (RFCS), which has been supporting farmers and rural-related businesses for more than 30 years.
Business Victor Harbor Member, Rural Business Support, now has 10 Small Business Financial Counsellors (SBFCs) supporting eligible business owners across South Australia and the Northern Territory.
Our Small Business Team can help them to find some clarity and a sense of control over where their business is heading by:
- Identifying the important decisions that need to be made
- Considering different options they may have to improve the business
- Developing a plan to keep the business on track and business owner feeling in control
We also can assist you to:
- Develop forecasts to manage tight cash flow
- Prepare for talks with lenders and insurance companies
- Access dispute resolution services
- Connect with broader professional advice and support
- Apply for government and community grants, programs or schemes.
If you have been working with Steven King, Stuart will be in contact soon to continue the RBS support for you and your business.
Alternatively, you can contact Stuart by calling 1800 836 211.