The Victor Harbor Rock ‘N’ Roll Festival is a key regional event managed by the City of Victor Harbor in collaboration with the Historic Motor Vehicles Club, and will be held on the 17th to 19th September.
Held in the heart of Victor Harbors’ Main Street Precinct, Warland Reserve and the Causeway, the festival boasts eight live bands over two dance floors, over 500 vehicle displays, market stalls, evening entertainment and has become recognised as a major event on the Australian Rock n’ Roll circuit.
The Festival continues to grow each year, and shows a proven track record of delivering an estimated $3.9 million in economic benefits to the local region since the Festivals inception in 2008 and corporate sponsors are currently being sought for this iconic event.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Be part of one of the largest community events in Victor Harbor.
- Exposure to more than 100,000 people through pre-event marketing activities
- Exposure to more than 14,000 attendees
- Exposure to over 500 vehicle enthusiasts
- Prime position on-site display sites providing opportunities to engage with attendees
- Pre and post event marketing opportunities offering tailored messages through email, Facebook and website promotions
- Engage with 4000+ locals that attend the event
For further information, view the Sponsorship Prospectus on the link below, or contact the event co-ordinator Julie Irwin [email protected] or phone 0409080051