As part of the SA Government’s $7.5 million Red Meat and Wool Growth Program, this rebate of up to $10,000 aims to encourage livestock producers to invest in new technology and training to improve productivity, profitability and enhanced market access through skills development and technology infrastructure.
South Australian sheep, wool and beef primary producers (including dairy + red meat producers) who:
- Are registered with the Australian Tax Office as a primary production business
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Provide evidence that they have a current Property Identification Code (PIC) registered with PIRSA
To be eligible, applicants must also:
- Attend a Livestock Enterprise Planning Session
- Complete a Farm AgTech Adoption Plan
Applications close 31st March 2022 or until funds are exhausted.