Thursday, August 20, 2020 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Avoid costly claims by ensuring your performance management process stands up to scrutiny.
As managers, leaders and business owners we’ve all experienced that feeling of dread when we must address a performance management issue in the workplace.
Whilst we recognise the need to address the issue of poor performance, we need to ensure other staff aren’t negatively impacted and importantly that we handle the process correctly. Failure to do so could potentially result in a business defending a claim that has been lodged against them in the Fair Work Commission.
Performance management and termination of employment remain two of the most common issues our Business Advisory team provide advice to Business SA members and clients.
We want to help you ensure your performance management process stands up to scrutiny, so come and hear from our Industrial Relations experts Lauren Krollig and Kathryn Rees who will cover off on:
- How to best handle the performance management process
- Managing poor performance during COVID-19
- The warning process – do’s and don’ts
- Termination of employment
- How claims can arise against an employer and practical tips to avoid
- Unfair Dismissal and other types of claims
- The Fair Work Commission – how it works what to expect
This webinar will be held on Thursday 20 August from 10:30am – 12:00pm. To book your place click the ‘Register Here’ button below.