Tuesday, November 16, 2021 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Small Business Cybercrime Protection
- Hosted by the Office of the Small Business Commissioner
- Tuesday 16 November 2021, 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- FREE via online webinar only
How safe is your small business from cybercrime?
If you’re a small business start up or an already established business, you’ll benefit from learning about simple measures to help protect your business from cybercrime.
This session will focus on the phishing and ransomware types of cybercrime – how they can threaten your business, ways to protect yourself and your business, and what to do if you do fall victim.
This session will cover:
• Phishing and avoiding being hooked.
• What is ransomware and how does it work?
• Resources available if attacked by ransomware.
• Low-cost prevention strategies to protect your business.
Presented by Sergeant Jonathon Newman and Senior Constable First Class Martin French cybercrime experts from SAPOL’s Financial and Cybercrime Investigation Branch.
ATTEND VIA ONLINE WEBINAR ONLY