Thursday, August 13, 2020 9:00 am - 11:00 am
AusIndustry has joined forces with Accountancy firm Evans Edwards to host a FREE Webinar to help businesses with cash flow issues
The Cash Flow Management Under COVID-19 Conditions webinar will be held on Thursday 13 August and has been designed to specifically address the cash flow issues businesses are currently facing in these difficult times and has been developed in response to feedback from businesses.
The workshop will cover:
Cash Flow Management
– Managing and forecasting cash flow
– Understanding debtors and receivables
– Utilising debtor and creditor terms to maximise cash flow
– Strategies and controls to preserve cash reserves
Key Financial Risks
– Failing to plan, monitor and review budgets and forecasts
– Increased value and / or ageing of receivables
– Uncontrolled and / or escalating expenditure
Marni McGrath (B.Bus, CA) is a Director & Principal of Evan Edwards having joined the firm in 1994. Marni is passionate about helping her clients and advises and acts for a range of clients and businesses in the professional, property construction, primary production, retail and service industries. She has a broad range of skills covering all aspects of taxation compliance, accounting and business advisory services with a particular focus on building long term wealth for her clients.
Date: Thursday 13 August 2020
Time: 9:00am – 11:00am (ACST)
Platform: ZOOM – an email with zoom details will be sent following registration. Be quick as places are limited.
For further information contact AusIndustry on 8406 4733