Wednesday, August 19, 2020 11:45 am - 5:30 pm
Business SA, with support from the City of Victor Harbor Council and Business Victor Harbor, extend an invitation for you to join us at our Business Essentials Seminar on 19 August at McCracken Country Club.
This free for members event is being held for Business Victor Harbor and Business SA members, including those recently joined through our collaboration with the City of Victor Harbor.
The day will include a panel discussion on local issues and seminar topics relevant to the current business climate.
The Itinerary for the day:
- 11.45pm – 12.00pm – Welcome
- 12:00pm – 12:15pm – Presentation – Victor Harbor Economic Overview
- 12:15pm – 1:30pm – Lunch / Panel Discussion – State issues impacting businesses
- 1:30pm – 2:15pm – Seminar Topic 1 – Changes to modern awards and what you need to do as an employer
- 2:15pm – 2:45pm – Afternoon Tea / Networking
- 2:45pm – 3:30pm – Seminar Topic 2 – SME Growth Challenges and Opportunities in 2020
- 3:30pm – 4:15pm – Seminar Topic 3 – Pivoting your Social Media Marketing to a local audience
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm – Q&A / Wrap Up
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm – Networking Drinks
Covid restrictions will be stringently observed and enforced at this event to ensure the safety of all participants. Full details will be sent to all attendees prior to the event.
This event is free for Business Victor Harbor and Business SA members only – members please check your email for the registration link.
McCracken Country Club - McCracken Dr, Victor Harbor, SA 5211
Category: Business Local Networking