Wednesday, June 30, 2021 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Are you prepared for the upcoming Annual Wage Review?
All you need to know – FREE Workplace Update Webinar from Business SA
- Date: Wednesday, 30 June 2021
- Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Where: Webinar – click here to register
- Cost: Free
It’s coming up to that important time of year when the Fair Work Commission issues its Annual Wage Review decision which applies to all private-sector businesses (i.e. national system employers).
This decision may result in an increase to the national minimum wage and to minimum rates of pay in Modern Awards.
Do you know what to do and how to apply increases? It can be a minefield working through the Awards that may be relevant to your business. You need to ensure you apply the increase not only to adult wages, but also recognise that the increases flow-on proportionately to junior employees, employees to whom training arrangements apply, employees with a disability and employees with basic piece rates of pay. We will also take you through the current industrial landscape including superannuation changes that will come into effect on 1 July 2021.
Register for this FREE Business SA webinar and hear from our resident Industrial Relations experts Kathryn Rees, Senior Consultant and Rob Pearce, Workplace Adviser – Business Advice Hotline who will cover off on:
- The Annual Wage Review and its impacts on Workplace Agreements, Contracts and IFAs
- The practical implications of the increase and its impact on allowances, national training wages and supported wage system
- What to do about your above Award payments
- Different approaches to structuring wages
- Updates to compulsory Superannuation legislation
- What’s on the industrial relations horizon
We are also fortunate to be joined by Statewide Super’s Head of Business Development, Sam Abishara who will inform you on the recent budget update to superannuation and the upcoming Your Future Your Super changes that will significantly change the way employers administer super for new employees.
By popular demand we will also cover off on the top five Annual Wage Review Q & As from our Business Advice Hotline! You will also get the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar.