Envirotrim is a family owned and operated company based on the Fleurieu Peninsula. Established in 1998, Envirotrim have grown to be a well recognised and certified company.
Envirotrim is a family owned and operated company based on the Fleurieu Peninsula. Established in 1998, we have since grown to be a well recognised and certified company. Through constant diversification, we have also become leaders in innovative methods of mechanical vegetation management.
Our services cover a range of small to large vegetation management services of varying complexity. From annual fire prevention work and invasive specie control, to roadside tree maintenance, forestry and firebreak construction programs.
Our staff and company are fully certified and insured. This guarantees that safety and quality are at the pinnacle of our day-to-day operations.
Envirotrim is a certified and fully insured company based on the Fleurieu Peninsula with 20 years experience.
• Invasive vegetation species control
• Technical mowing & slashing
• Fire breaks
• Walking/Bike trail construction & maintenance
• Creekline/land rehabilitation
• Arborist reports
• Re-veg & consultation
• Tight access & steep incline equipment
• Selective clearing
• Orchard/Vineyard clearing & maintenance services
• Ecological restoration
• Saltbush rejuvination
• Boxthorn pulling
• Roadside verge work
• Forestry services
• Blackberry & Gorse removal
• Salt Bush grooming & rejuvenation specialists
• Creek line & drain maintenance
• Custom timber saw milling
• Drone inspection & photography
Envirotrim have a commitment to Australian Standards, Industry Standards, Legislations, Codes of practice & Regulations.
Membership Level: BVH Basics - Annual